Cronoss Aion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Finish Siel's Weapons Quests

Go down

How to Finish Siel's Weapons Quests Empty How to Finish Siel's Weapons Quests

Post  Tonny258 Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 am

I made my Siel Supreme Staff a Noble Siel Supreme Staff using the Noxallon ingot for that quest and whatnot, but it is not yet the Siel’s Dominant Staff, to be honest i got another siel staff, which is still saving money version, but i cant seem to discover the mission to allow it to be blue, can i only get the quest once for every type of weapon? Or do i have to create my Noble siel supreme staff the gold version in order to be able to “restart” searching for my other one?

I got saving money siel’s sword and cant seem to find any quest regarding it. To date google just lets you know to “get the quest” or “after a person finishes the quest” but nothing about where you begin it or a specific npc name location etc.

Once you get the green weapon, go see the blacksmith in sotiera (sp) sanctuary. Not sure what are the equivalent for asmos is. Blacksmith will hand you the mission to make green > blue. He will also give you the blue > gold quest whenever you finish the first.

As it is quest for each weapon plus they are not repeatable, you can only upgrade each weapon type once.It doesn’t matter if you get the same weapon another time you cannot upgrade it. It's better than
aion bot

Tonny258

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum